BRAIN HEALTH RISK (BHR) SELF-SCREENING:
We have a variety of programmes that cater for different needs. If you know which programme to follow, please enroll for it. If you are uncertain which programme will benefit you, then complete the Brain Health Risk (BHR) Self-Screening first.
The Brain Health Risk (BHR) Self-Screening Questionnaires will help you to identify your risks for cognitive decline and therefore it is recommended that you consider completing this.
You will receive an immediate online-report on your risks with regard to the following:
- Early Memory Problems Warning Signs
- Risk Factors For Dementia
- Toxin Exposure Risk
- Common Symptoms Of Adhd, Depression, Bipolar Disorder Or Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (Ptsd)
- Alzheimer’s Risk
- Heart Disease Risk
- Diabetes Risk
- Stress Risk
- Female Hormone Health Risk (Women Only)
- Male Hormone Health Risk (Men Only)
- Menopause Risk (Women Only)
Once you have received this report you can decide which Brain Fit Programme will benefit you most.
Brain Health Risk (BHR) Self-Screening